Formal Events & Makeup for Photography
Makeup application for any formal event or when you are having a professional photography session including: engagement photography makeup, family photography, maternity, senior photos, fashion, editorial, on-stage makeup, etc. Each application comes with false lashes and a mini lip touch-up kit.
1. Bride – Wedding Day & Trial Makeup Run.
2. Bridesmaids & Mothers of Bride.
......Bride Trial Makeup Run.......
A trial before the day-of is very beneficial; you can discuss the look you want for your special day & make sure we find what you are looking for. Saving this all for the wedding day can be frustrating if it doesn’t turn out how you envisioned and you may run out of time for making changes. You can also make sure you don’t have any skin reaction to the products.
***See “Tips for Preparing Your Skin for Wedding Makeup” below.
A trial is not required and if you would like to forgo one you are welcome to email or call me to discuss your vision for the look you'd like.
High School Dances
Senior photos for Graduation
Makeup for Special Events
Military ball, Quinceanera, holiday parties, fancy date or formal event.
Just want a makeover for any reason and need some pampering? Treat yourself!
Gift to a loved one for Mother's Day, so they can look glam at their Birthday Party, or for any occasion.
I also offer Makeup lessons to help you learn more about makeup techniques.
***Tips for Preparing Skin for Wedding/Event Day
1. Keep a daily moisturizer & cleansing routine.
2. Don’t drink heavily night before – skin will be grey.
3. Keep hydrated.
4. Don’t use any new products, masks, facials 2 weeks before event in case you have a skin reaction.
5. Don’t get an eyebrow wax or spray tan the day before the wedding. Give yourself at least two days before the wedding in case of redness from the wax or if your tan doesn’t come out right and needs to fade/settle. Or forego the spray tan altogether; some photographers do not recommend them.
6. Plan to have a room with good, natural lighting to get your makeup done.
7. Plan to have 45-60 minutes for makeup application the day of the wedding.
8. For hair, do not wash hair the day of the wedding. Dirty hair works best. If you must wash hair, skip conditioner & have hair fully dry upon the stylist’s arrival.
9. Consider booking your trial makeup session on the day of your engagement photos.
CALL ME TO BOOK